Saturday, December 29, 2007

Caucus experience

Ever since I have been in junior high I have followed campaigns on the news now I to see firsthand what is going on. Being from an all Democrat family it is hard to believe that when I looked at the issues for myself I found myslef liking the republican party better. In this election I am glad to be working for an established conservative ,Fred Thompson, who will keep taxes lower which keeps our economy strong. He also believes in school choice which as a student who experienced both the public and private school system, will make a great differecne for the positive in educationg the children of Amereica. Iowa may not be the state he is counting on winning but he is still campaigning hard there making calls today. South Carolina is a state he ha smore hope in but ass this is a national election he campaigns in all states. super Tuesday, February 5, wil be the day that most likly will determine who the nominee is for both parties.

1 comment:

Ellen Zemlin said...

"South Carolina is a state he ha smore hope in but ass this is a national election he campaigns in all states."

I admittedly haven't been following the Thompson campaign that closely, but has he really been campaigning in all states? I've hardly heard a word from him in Indiana.